The Farnley Academy Contact Information
The Farnley Academy is situated in New Farnley, 2 miles (3.2 kilometres) south-west of Leeds city centre.
The Academy is most easily reached by car or bicycle from Leeds Ring Road (A6110). Visitors are advised to leave the Ring Road at the Whitehall Road roundabout, travelling west along the A58 Whitehall Road towards the M62. Shortly after leaving the roundabout, turn right onto Lawns Lane and follow the road as it turns into Maple Drive. Just before reaching Lawns Park Primary School, turn right down a tree-lined driveway to reach the academy.
Visitor car parking is provided close to reception. Designated disabled parking bays are available. A secure cycle store can be accessed throughout the school day.
Regular bus services are available from Leeds City Bus Station.
Facilities & Letting Information
The academy now boasts:
- A considerable sports gym with cricket nets, an array of sporting equipment and four changing rooms.
- A new auditorium suitable for conferences, assemblies and performances with retractable seating and £52,000 of lighting and sound equipment.
- A state of the art media suite with CAD / CAM technology and green and white screens.
- Brand new spacious Science Labs with a demonstration space for the teaching of large groups by visiting Scientific specialists
- A state of the art music department including 2 suites of Apple Mac computers, a recording studio, amphitheatre rehearsal space and a number of practice rooms.
- New ICT classrooms that enhance both collaborative and individual working.
- A number of computer rich breakout spaces
Please contact Patrick Moore, Site Manager, for details of lettings, including prices and our commitments.